FAS - Internships

piofusco

Inspired
To whom it may concern,

I am a proud Axe II + MFC owner. Been playing/studying seriously music my whole life - glad to finally have my sonic solution for all things guitar related. I can't relay to you how much my head explodes thinking about how little hassle the rest of my life will be.. Recording directly USB? What.

Aside from music, I am current software engineering student at Auburn University. Auburn, however, has no recording studios or acoustic related majors - I am hard pressed to find professors/classes to give me a basic understanding of the science behind what goes into guitar amplification. My engineering physics classes provided a very dull exposure to circuits, magnetics and oscillations - very little real(istic) life application. I'm done with calculus and javascript and am about to begin learning C++.

At the heed of one my teachers, I am contacting FAS directly to find out if there are any internships offered.

Every semester, Auburn has what is called co-operative education seminars where students interview with businesses for co-op/internship jobs. Companies hire students for one semester at a time - students who co-op must complete a fall, spring and summer term to graduate a co-op student. FAS is continuing to expand its boundaries - I think this would be an awesome opportunity and should be taken into consideration.

Cooperative Education Program

Check out the Employer Guide for more information!

Thanks and keep rocking

Last edited:
Of course. I wanted to put the co-op idea on the forum for the whole community to see. I know plenty of other businesses and partners have representatives on here regularly and figured it would be a good thing to share for everyones benefit.

Back
Top Bottom