FAS Cables Now in our Store

Very cool. Good prices too. You should offer 3 cable bundles with a regular TS cable all wrapped up and ready to gig with.

Any plans to add additional lengths in the future? A one meter TRS cable is a rather excessive for me personally. Even the five meter instrument cable is more that I need. Not a complaint, just a request.

Any plans to add additional lengths in the future? A one meter TRS cable is a rather excessive for me personally. Even the five meter instrument cable is more that I need. Not a complaint, just a request.

Yes. These lengths are great for the floor units, not a rack system. I would only need 3ft max for my rig.

+1

I try and keep all connectors at the top of my board right angle purely for the fact they are more flush with my board. Anything that sticks out just gets stepped on by a vocalist

Another +1 from me. They look like great cables, though.

I try to avoid using cable adapters in my live rig. It adds more potential points of failure.

I wouldn't. The jacks on our EV-1 are at the top, not the sides.

The EV-1, which is relatively new to the market, would represent a small percentage of all expression pedals used with the Axe Fx at this time. So I can see how people using the Mission pedals wonder why they weren't considered in the design process. They most likely are already setup however, so how many of them would be customers anyway?

By purposely making cables that are Mission unfriendly, it will help drive EV-1 sales going forward.

The new to technology buyer now has almost a one stop shopping experience, except a FRFR solution.

Back
Top Bottom