FSOT FAS Axe-Fx II Mk II + MFC-101 Footswitch + ALTO 1x15 Monitor (UK Only)

misterpete

Potential feeler, just seeing what's out there. I'm highly considering trading my Axe Fx II for a high gain high end tube amp, something like an Engl or a Mesa would be preferable. I just don't think amp modelling is for me.

As I say, it's a feeler right now, I'll of course entertain stuff like Peaveys, EVH 5150s etc but this is the fractal forum so you guys know what prices can be asked second hand just for the Axe Fx alone. Please don't go expecting me to be interested in trading it for anything silly unless there's some cash on top.

Anything that says Engl on it goes straight to the front of the line, especially if it's a Savage or an Invader. Also considering Mesa Rectifiers/Roadsters etc.

I've got a lot of Ownhammer impulses in the unit, these will all stay there so you'll be getting great impulses on top of everything else.

Message me or leave a comment and let me know what you have available. Nothing is set in stone but it's looking more and more likely that i'm returning to tube amps

For what it's worth, I may also consider trading the entire lot for a high end guitar like a Daemoness or something.

PM me with any offers or anything you have available. For sale i'd be looking at £1500 for the whole rig or £1300 without the Alto if you already have a monitor/power amp.

Based in Sheffield, UK - this will need to stay UK only.

I believe it’s a mark III but I’ll double check when I get back from work

Edit: the MFC is a MK II

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom