FAS and their control of my bank account.

hochha

Inspired
I just ordered an XL+ so I could dedicate my XL to the effects loop of one of my tube amps. The problem is that I have multiple tube amps just as deserving of the best effects processor on the market. Did Cliff take this into consideration when he decided to produce an amp modeler designed to replace tube amps? Seems awfully suspicious.

Um why not just model the amps?
AxeFx tones are useable right out of the box. Do some tinkering with the presets or make your own from scratch, of course you need experience to do the latter. My post is tongue in cheek, back handed compliment to FAS. I have two XLs and will likely buy a third because I love my tube amps and want the best effects for all of them. I like to blend multiple tube amp signals and when I look at the costs for multiple Strymon pedals, Eventide, Gurus, Keely, you name the pedal and its just cheaper to add another AxeFx. Axe Edit makes it easy to create the best effect presets for the effect loops in my amps. And I like having an XL+ available to take direct to the mix when I want to add another tone like Fender, or Marshall or whatever. Great tones on tap at all times.

You could always upgrade the firmware on your bank account...
You do understand that the more of your products (LB-1 ?) I purchase the less I have in my bank account. You could come up with some monthly payment option with say the current Fed interest rate of 3/4 of 1 %. If its good enough for the U.S. government its good enough for everyone!

Hoccha: I know exactly what you mean.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I`m Anxiously wating for the sign up list for the (RARELY -mentioned` "smaller expression pedals")

Bought an ultra years ago, XL last year, Ax8, just bought a second AX8 (sold the 1st) and now I'm thinking about buying an FX8. I'm hooked to stick with FAS somehow no matter what.

Axe-Fx Ultra > MFC > Axe-Fx II > FX8 > AX8.

All that's left is AX8. I'm happily de-racked. Whatever the format, it is simply killer quality stuff.

XL, MFC, AX8, several hundred dollars worth of cab packs and had the FX8 but sold it once the AX8 came out. All worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom