FAS Amps

slinky005

Power User
I tended to overlook these because they weren't "the actual models of a particular amp".
Well I really don't care if they're the "Karadashian" amp models because I'm really digging some of these.
Particularly the Brootalz and today I just discovered the FAS Wreck.
Using a couple of Lerxst cabs and the Super OD this amp is supremely wicked.
I've been browsing this forum pretty much everyday and I have to say that so much focus is on what can be added to the Axe to make it better.
It's the nature of digital technology I guess but there is SO much in there right now that could last a lifetime if we never got another update.
Just sayin'....

Happy New Year to all and particularly Cliff who has changed the way I hear my guitar forever.

I've been browsing this forum pretty much everyday and I have to say that so much focus is on what can be added to the Axe to make it better.

Yeah because we're in a golden age of guitars + computers + tech. FAS has pretty much raised the bar every FW update. We're having to re-envisage what 'make it better' means. FWIW, I check FAS newposts daily too. We're co-creating something revolutionary. What a dream! I say keep raising the bar if it achieves happiness all around.
I thank Cliff too. Because of him I've had to sell and buy new instruments because my £60-300 guitars just cant help but sound subpar aside. It's easy to find the best AIO FX unit (just get an axe fx). But awesome guitar? Feels like a life-long search.

Back
Top Bottom