Wish FAS 5153 Stealth Blue, Cliff's version

State of Epicicity

Fractal Fanatic
FW 23.03 Beta #1 had a 5153 Stealth Blue that was very different than the other high gain amps in the unit. It was weird in that it cleaned up better than any high gain channel I've played through. This was later changed for the final release, which was ostensibly more accurate. It would be the awesomest thing ever however to have this back in the Axe as a permanent model, similar to Das Metall and others that were not as accurate as the final releases, but loved better by some!

Thanks as always for considering.

Last edited:
Inevitably this always happens. A beta replaces an existing amp or a beta introduces one and ultimately gets changed and then people ask for the other one. Imagine dealing with that.

Inevitably this always happens. A beta replaces an existing amp or a beta introduces one and ultimately gets changed and then people ask for the other one. Imagine dealing with that.

Sure, but Cliff wrote that he saved that version. He seems to have sensed there was something special about it.

He's not under legal obligation to fulfill wishlist requests, you know. If he didn't give a damn about what users would like to see, he wouldn't have a wishlist section of his forum. What I imagine is users being overly protective of him like he's a helpless child.

Last edited:
Sure, but Cliff wrote that he saved that version. He seems to have sensed there was something special about it.

He's not under legal obligation to fulfill wishlist requests, you know. If he didn't give a damn about what users would like to see, he would have a wishlist section of his forum. What I imagine is users being overly protective of him like he's a helpless child.
Yeah... Smells like an altered version of cancel culture 🙄

Back
Top Bottom