Farewell

Singtall

Experienced
Vendor
I hate to go, but i no longer have an axe-fx. i was forced to sell to help my mother with medical bills. i may buy another unit in the future, but that may be awhile.

thanks to Cliff for making such a wonderful and powerful tool for guitarist. and thanks to everyone here who made me feel welcome and helped me at every turn.

until we meet again.......Rock on!

Hope all goes well for you and yours. Sorry to hear you had to let go of your Axe (for now).
That doesn't mean you can't stay in touch and "in the loop" in my book though.
Would be nice to see you pop in from time to time.
Whatever you decide to do, take care!

Shucks!! I hope your mom's doing better and I hope selling the AF2 put a serious dent in those medical bills. Hurry back!

Sorry to see you go ! But, I'm definitely feelin' ya ....

I had to do the same to cover my own unexpected medical bills almost a year ago ....

The good news is, I'm ready to re-buy when they're back in stock ....

So hopefully you'll be able to do the same !

See you soon !

Things happen...sounds like you're doing whats really important...this will be here, if its the right thing down the road.
Take care!

Hope all goes well for you and yours. Sorry to hear you had to let go of your Axe (for now).
That doesn't mean you can't stay in touch and "in the loop" in my book though.
Would be nice to see you pop in from time to time.
Whatever you decide to do, take care!

Agreed

Always sorry to hear of a fellow musician leave, but you don't have to leave the forum 100%. As one poster stated, you can just pop in and keep tabs on everything. Hopefully you'll be back sooner than later and by then the AFX is only going to get better and better!

Best wishes to you and your family during this time. :)

Hope she gets better buddy. We appreciate everything you have done here man. I use your presets all the time. Thanks again and good luck man.

I hate to go, but i no longer have an axe-fx. i was forced to sell to help my mother with medical bills. i may buy another unit in the future, but that may be awhile.

thanks to Cliff for making such a wonderful and powerful tool for guitarist. and thanks to everyone here who made me feel welcome and helped me at every turn.

Good Luck, and prayers for your Mom!

Wait! Don't go ... you need to stay up to date so you can hit the ground running when you come back home!

Best of luck to you and your mom.

Good Luck to your mother.

I hope some day the Health care System for the US will Start to work like it should, so maybe Cases like this don't have to Happen anymore.
Please don't misunderstand this posting - it's Not meant to criticize your people, it's the system that is corrupted by the "Big Players" of your Country.

Peace,
Andy

Sorry to hear that you have to sell your gear, but family comes first right!?
Kinda puts a lot in perspective for me since we are so used to have "free" (well not free since we pay a lot of tax for it) healthcare here in sweden.
Any way, I hope Everything goes well for you and your family!

Back
Top Bottom