Factory reset

I might have been unnecessarily harsh, but there are SO many online resources where you can help yourself. We love to assist, but only if you are at wits end for trying to find the answer (you tried to solve it yourself, but came up empty.) The search button is your friend....abuse him.

p.141 in Owner's Manual: Front Panel > UTILTY > PAGE right 4 tabs to RESET > ENTER.

ps, I bought a used FX and this reset solved a lot of my problems.

I did try this already and didn't help with my problem. My problem is that every time I try to backup with fractalbot I don't get a backup of cab bank H. It is selected in the list and even if I only try to backup H it backs up the G bank instead. My question was if my AXE II XL+ can be reset or restored to the way I bought it . If you read page 141 you will see not everything is reset this way. I thought there might be another way. I have already uninstalled fractalbot and reinstalled. I have tried going back to older firmwares also. I also wish that when backing up an AXE that it could have an option to be done in one file that would contain everything including firmware.

Back
Top Bottom