Factory Preset Demos Episode 3: Preset 004 - Fender Twin

thanks, something weird happening with the video, Final Cut is messing with me, lol. Was fine when I previewed it but in the render the compositing is all over the place, i don't get it....

deleted the old video, corrected version will be up shortly. don't know how those keyframes got so jacked up the first time, lol....

vidz is fun huh? :)

for real...it's like my 5 year old edited it (yeah, that's it, i blame it on him)

nah, i figured it out. i dropped in keyframes for the compositing and forgot to edit the fades/curves. was my first time trying that method instead of just dropping clips into the main storyline. twas a learning experience! lol

audio clicking? :(

yeah, it's annoying...couldn't isolate it and i honestly didn't want to redo the whole thing. it gets less noticeable after the very beginning. I have to think a usb cable was too close to a modem or something...tried every noise reducer i had in FCP and Logic, no luck whatsoever. :nightmare:

Thanks for sharing this - really enjoyed watching it!

thank you for watching, i really appreciate it. that was the 3rd so far, many more to come. trying to put stuff out there that is worth peoples time and makes the Axe shine, so i want to make it worth watching. still trying to figure out a way to shorten them a bit and the best way to highlight the tones. (recording short songs for each preset crossed my mind, but i don't know if I'm that creative, lol)

Back
Top Bottom