Eye drops for dry eyes

scottp

Fractal Fanatic
Looking for recommendations for eye drops. I am experiencing a bit of dry eyes lately.
I do wear glasses, no contacts.
Yes I'm over 50. Looks like there are a lot of products out there.
What I found so far are drops with and without preservatives.

Any recommendations?

Hoping to find a safe reliable product.
Thanks!

After Lasik surgery, my doctor said to use preservative free drops and recommended these:

Amazon product ASIN B073V3N3PM
They work great and the little vials are convenient to keep in your pocket. The little top you twist off to open them can snap back on. Each vial is good for several uses if you keep them closed that way.

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

After Lasik surgery, my doctor said to use preservative free drops and recommended these:

Amazon product ASIN B073V3N3PM
They work great and the little vials are convenient to keep in your pocket. The little top you twist off to open them can snap back on. Each vial is good for several uses if you keep them closed that way.

I'm pretty sure this is what I was going to recommend.

I like just pure saline in individual packages.

Looking for recommendations for eye drops. I am experiencing a bit of dry eyes lately.
I do wear glasses, no contacts.
Yes I'm over 50. Looks like there are a lot of products out there.
What I found so far are drops with and without preservatives.

Any recommendations?

Hoping to find a safe reliable product.
Thanks!
Hi Scott

I use Thera Tears all the time for dry eyes my eye doctor told me to use it and I always have some of it on hand.

Soothe XP made by Baush + Lomb is a good one also it has a bit of mineral oil in it. Your eyes will be a bit blurry for a few seconds but it lasts along time I will use it first thing in the morning really like it.

My wife used to work for an eye doctor and he recommended both of these eye drops And I have been using them both for a pretty good while.

I use Clear Eyes. I’d stay away from store branded eye drops. All of the drops on the FDA list are the store brands.

Back
Top Bottom