Extremely epic composition I made to show-off a tone.

The patch is very good, especially with your guitar and on your audio system I guess. To me it lacks that low-end purr so prevalent in the "djent scene", but this one is pretty tight and solid anyway :)
I like the pick attack too, (new strings ? haha)

Secondly, even if I like the "digital" stuff, cuz it's pretty easy to build a solid song with Superior Drummer & Co, I think this one need some drums humanization. Big and solid drums in therm of sound and playing are even better when they sound authentic, "ventilated", "spaced" (sorry dunno how to say in English haha)
Maybe a drummer could help you here ? Or maybe you should create pattern based on grooves already inside the library ^^

I think I recognize ezdrummer elements ? Like Metalheads or metal machine maybe ? (the clicky kick haha)
If so, I recommend you Superior Drummer, only because of the "X-Drums" feature (layers, layers and layers haha) which makes the "unique sound with superior drummer" thing possible ^^

The patch is very good, especially with your guitar and on your audio system I guess. To me it lacks that low-end purr so prevalent in the "djent scene", but this one is pretty tight and solid anyway :)
I like the pick attack too, (new strings ? haha)

Secondly, even if I like the "digital" stuff, cuz it's pretty easy to build a solid song with Superior Drummer & Co, I think this one need some drums humanization. Big and solid drums in therm of sound and playing are even better when they sound authentic, "ventilated", "spaced" (sorry dunno how to say in English haha)
Maybe a drummer could help you here ? Or maybe you should create pattern based on grooves already inside the library ^^

I think I recognize ezdrummer elements ? Like Metalheads or metal machine maybe ? (the clicky kick haha)
If so, I recommend you Superior Drummer, only because of the "X-Drums" feature (layers, layers and layers haha) which makes the "unique sound with superior drummer" thing possible ^^

Hehe! Merci bien pour les mots l'ami!

J'utilise metal machine, et j'ai SD2.3 mais quand j'tuilise X-Drum sa ne marche pas.. j'ai suivi la video sur youtube pour tout faire exactement de la meme facon qu'eux mais les deux sons ne 'mesh' pas ensemble :(

edit: mes pups sont des high output pickups, alors si tu as des passifs c'est possible que sa sonne different! je peux te donner les pistes de guitares rythm isolés pour faire du tone matching!

Haha, cool de voir que tu parles Français ! Mais je pense qu'on devrait se limiter à l'anglais, sachant que le forum est Américain, les modérateurs vont pas être content oulalala haha.

Maybe the prob with the X-drums is the microphone placement, or the output settings within the internal mixer.
Have you tired using x-drums from the default library ? I mean, x-drums from the library you're currently using ? Like the "ludwig black beauty" snare if you use the avatar kit.
Sometimes there are output problem if you use elements from different libraries, but even here the problem can be easily solved with the "edit notes" in the internal mixer (x-drums output level knob only)

Back
Top Bottom