Extra buttons

Harm

Experienced
Is it possible to add extra buttons (right now I am thinking of the looper but of course it could be anything) via the inputson the back of the axe?
I am assuming 1 button can be connected with a mono cable to the modifier input so that would enable me to add 2 buttons since you can connect two modifiers.
question is, can you add 2 buttons on one modifier input using a stereo cable?
Anyone doing this? Which pedal do you use?

edit: yes I read the manual and if I understand correctly I can connect 1 button to 1 modifier input on the back of the axe. I am hoping I can connect 2 with a stereo cable.

thanks in advance, Harm

Last edited:
The Axe III rear panel Expression inputs will only accept one switch each using a mono TS cable. There are no menu options to configure a second switch per jack on the Axe III. The pedal inputs on the FM3 and the switch inputs on the FC6 and FC12 will accept two switches using a stereo TRS cable.

I'm using to Mission-Pedals here on the rear Expression-Inputs of the Axe 3 with a TRS cable each (of course only one function per input) without any problems. Seems the Axe accepts TRS cables as well.

I'm using to Mission-Pedals here on the rear Expression-Inputs of the Axe 3 with a TRS cable each (of course only one function per input) without any problems. Seems the Axe accepts TRS cables as well.
Yeah the trs cable will not be a problem. What I was hoping for was 2 buttons with each a different function

A Mission expression-pedal with a toe-switch has got two outputs were you can connect two separate cables to the back of the Axe. One for the expression function and one for the toe-switch. Actually I don't know a way to combine both functions for a use with one TRS-cable. But it would be fine ... :cool:

A Mission expression-pedal with a toe-switch has got two outputs were you can connect two separate cables to the back of the Axe. One for the expression function and one for the toe-switch. Actually I don't know a way to combine both functions for a use with one TRS-cable. But it would be fine ... :cool:

Thanks. But that would still mean using 2 cables from/ to the axe.

Back
Top Bottom