External switch - whats your solution?

MrGuitarabuse

Fractal Fanatic
Hey all,

Im finally (after many months) start to get the hang of the MFC101 and its full potential. This makes me want to expand the features with external switch/es. Havent found much on the forum so far, seems Mission is working on something promising right now.
I just would like to check if you use external switches and what are you guys using?

Are there any other "standard" switches that will work with the MFC?

thanks

/Urban

I just use an old two-switch momentary pedal I got years ago with an old rack processor. I now use it to increment/decrement patch volume. At some point I plan to build a switch box to operate the looper.

I use a Boss FS-6. I like it because you can set either or both sides to latching or momentary. I am currently using 1 side for tap tempo. I find it easier to use than the MFC for that purpose. Still thinking of a use for the other side. The only thing I don't like about it is it is battery powered so I have to remember to unplug it when not in use.

i have a mission TT single switch latching pedal, and don't even use it. I've just learned to make due with the buttons available on the MFC at this time....bought it when i had my Voodoo lab ground control pro and needed an extra button.

i either need to hook it up and set it as something or sell it, haha, no sense hanging on to gear i don't use anymore

I'm thinking at the moment I need a volume up and doan two button switch. Thinking I'll juist make it myself Alternatively I cou;d just use the two switches on my Mission pedals, seeing as I don't even have them connected at the moment. One is just input volume, the other is generally wah, and I use autp=engage anyway. Only reason I ahven't conectd them is tht I've been too lazy to go buy some low profile cable to make the insert cable so I can get both switches on one in[ptr on the MFC./

P.S.Spot the [oint where I gave up on trying to cuorrected my drunken typing/ Work starts in three hours. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom