External Patch Name Display/Screen

ghosty999

I'm currently using a MIDI Mouse to move up (and down) patches on the AxeFX II. Since the set is linear, it just goes from 0-48 in order, no scenes etc. The MIDI Mouse displays the patch number, but would there be a way to have an external display which shows the patch name? Not having much luck reading the patch number then referencing a sheet of paper on the floor... haha! Thanks.

I'm currently using a MIDI Mouse to move up (and down) patches on the AxeFX II. Since the set is linear, it just goes from 0-48 in order, no scenes etc. The MIDI Mouse displays the patch number, but would there be a way to have an external display which shows the patch name? Not having much luck reading the patch number then referencing a sheet of paper on the floor... haha! Thanks.
MX-6 SB LCD.jpg

The MX-6 SB LCD will do the job. Just connect the MX with a midi cable to the Axe-Fx II.

Can be programmed easily to one button preset up and one button preset down, and still have 4 buttons left. Will show the Axe-Fx II preset name on program change.

You could use one of the spare buttons for tuner, since that info is also shown on the MX-6 LCD.

More info on www.voes.be

Thi
View attachment 106814

The MX-6 SB LCD will do the job. Just connect the MX with a midi cable to the Axe-Fx II.

Can be programmed easily to one button preset up and one button preset down, and still have 4 buttons left. Will show the Axe-Fx II preset name on program change.

You could use one of the spare buttons for tuner, since that info is also shown on the MX-6 LCD.

More info on www.voes.be
This looks perfect! Just can't see a MX-6 with an LCD on their website.

Brand new!
Awsome! I'll keep my eye out for it. It looks the solution for me.
May I ask if it's a proprietary design? My next attempt was going to be a Raspberry Pi4 bridge that would reference an excel sheet and display the text... but I'd have to constantly maintain it to mirror the AxeFX Preset names manually :(

Awsome! I'll keep my eye out for it. It looks the solution for me.
May I ask if it's a proprietary design? My next attempt was going to be a Raspberry Pi4 bridge that would reference an excel sheet and display the text... but I'd have to constantly maintain it to mirror the AxeFX Preset names manually :(
It's propietary design. Uses sysex commands to retrieve preset name and tuner info.

Back
Top Bottom