Ext switch toggle between scenes and presets, how?

Presuming your external switch is momentary, yes. I have an external switch assigned to the Master Layout switch #11 configured to <TAP> for Presets and <HOLD> for Scenes. You'll need to configure the switch to control Layout Links to the Presets and Scenes layout in your FM3.

Presuming your external switch is momentary, yes. I have an external switch assigned to the Master Layout switch #11 configured to <TAP> for Presets and <HOLD> for Scenes. You'll need to configure the switch to control Layout Links to the Presets and Scenes layout in your FM3.
Thanks.
Yes, it is momentary.
However I'm not sure I understood 100%...

Is it possible to just toggle, meaning instead of:
Tap = preset.
Hold = Scenes.
I would like to use just TAP for both so each step is circling between Presets and Scenes mode.
Thanks.

There's no such thing as Preset Mode and Scene Mode...

There's no such thing as Preset Mode and Scene Mode...
Of course there is. :)
Maybe you refer to "layout"?

Default on the FM3 middle switch long step is selecting either presets 1 2 3 (each one of the 3 switches) or scenes 1 2 3 (each one of the 3 switches).
What I would like to do is 2 things:
1. Take this function of selecting the switches action (either preset or scenes) outside to an external switch.
2. Avoid the long step and have it TAP for both so each TAP is toggling between scenes and presets.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom