Expression pedals?

I love the EV-1. I wear a size 13 and can’t do the smaller pedals. Really smooth and is like a beefed up Ernie Ball volume pedal, which I used since I was a teen. Being a wah junky, I “need” that feel when using a wah. I’m using a spring loaded Mission Engineering EP-1 for that. I have a springless EP-1 on my AxeFX III pedalboard, but when I went to jam, the volume in the room was making the pedal fall forward, engaging the wah pedal at random. I wasn’t keen on the idea of a spring until I got it, I thought it’d mess with the feel but I actually much prefer it and I’ll be grabbing another for the III pedalboard.

It’s a little ghetto but rubber bands work well. I got a small bag of black bands and converted an old wah pedal.

Awesome! Nobody seems to wanto trade their fm9 for my '64 Melody Maker, so I won't be getting my fm9 for a yearor so. I put my request in November 24th. Oh well.

Shortly after posting about the cheap Nektar pedal, I ended up buying a Mission SP-1 which has a toe footswitch, which I'll use to engage/disengage Wah like a normal Wah.... or on other presets I can just use it to kick in a boost or something.

I wanted to ask this question as well. saw a lot of people going for the moog pedals and they look interesting, but being on a strict budget (started working and selling my gear to buy fm9) i can't spend thousands on expressions. i was thinking of going with two of them (one for global volume and the other for wah and other fx). i tried the ev-2 and liked it but i feel its a little bit small. the price of the black ev-1 has skyrocketed in italy (first it was 178, then 183 and now 197 €...a bit too much) so i was wondering about the difference between the fractal ev's and the moog

One question without opening a new thread. Would this one switch ....
with that switch you'd have to use 2 of the exp jacks on the fm9 to get 2 switches working.
With midi you could get 4 switches and exp with this device: hotone_ampero_control

Back
Top Bottom