expression pedal

skip

Inspired
hi,right now i have a rotary on with a vol on expression pedal ,but i go to turn the rotary off and it kills the volume.is there a way to run both on one pedal or do you have to run 2 pedals

hi,right now i have a rotary on with a vol on expression pedal ,but i go to turn the rotary off and it kills the volume.is there a way to run both on one pedal or do you have to run 2 pedals
Two pedals give the most options, but as long as both blocks aren’t used at the same time you could use scenes with the volume on in one and the rotary off, and vice versa in another scene. It will still be controlling both, but you’ll only hear the active one. This, obviously, won’t work for anything on auto-engage.

If you need independent control of both in the same scene, it’s two pedals.

Yep this ↑. You can also control the bypass states of both blocks with a control switch if you don't want it directly tied to scene changes. Reverse the Start and End values in one of the bypass modifiers to make it toggle between the two blocks.

Keep in mind the active block will always use the current position of the pedal, so if you have your pedal heel down for a slow rotary and then switch back to use volume, your level will suddenly drop to the current pedal position. You'll need to roll the pedal back to toe down then switch to avoid the volume drop.

Back
Top Bottom