EXPRESSION PEDAL WONT CONTROL OTHER DEVICE

tommyh

Inspired
Hey guys this is driving me nuts; Lately I've been using the AXE FX ll with the roland gr 55. I have MFC controlling the axe fx and the Roland gr55; i use one expression pedal which changes vol's delay's etc on both units .Works great ; However i have decided to go back to the AX-8 which also controls the roland gr 55; but now the AX-8 will only change presets it will not change any other parameters such as volume (on the roland gr55); The thing is when i used to use the two units together a year ago , I remember i could change the parameters on the roland with the expression pedal. Ive done the obvious and the units talk to each other ,i checked the CC #s to make sure they match . What am I missing here? Thank you

Normal component operation. The AX8 can't send MIDI CC messages but only receive them. Try controlling the AX8 using the GR55 pedal instead.

Last edited:
Normal component operation. The AX8 can't send MIDI CC messages but only receive them. Try controlling the AX8 using the GR55 pedal instead.
Thanx ChristThePhone ,,I'll have to figure a work around ,controlling the ax8 with the gr 55 will not be good enough

Back
Top Bottom