Expression pedal with toe switch?

Most forgo this and use auto-engage instead. Although I guess you could use it for other things. What did you want the toe-switch to do?

I was really happy with my Mission SP25 Aero L - I found that, if it has a toe switch, it also needs to have an indicator light, to show you whether it's on or not

The good thing about the Aero version is that it is quite a bit lighter. It is still heavy, but not as heavy as the standard Mission pedals.

Can you use 1 ( 2-way) switch in one port, and a EXP pedal WITH toe in the other port ?

I just received my FM3 the other day. I am very pleased with it.
I am curious though why its so much work and research to get an expression pedal with switch capabilities to actually work. I have trs cable exp in pedal one. Then ts cable switch in pedal 2. I did some tweaking via the manual but even then i noticed something didnt line up etc. I really like the pedal i have and dont desire wiring ins and outs with cables to use volume control. In the past with lesser units ive been able to have a wah in my signal chain, volume in my signal chain and with a touch of the toe i could go back and forth from each block (or model depending what world you come from) with ease and no real programming. Also could use expression pedal with other effects but it was a switch back and forth from two blocks i selected. And really thats all i need. But again, this has been alot of work as i believe at some point it can work like i mentioned. Or at least i hope so.

If anyone has anything that would help as there is much more to learn about this new unit. Which i may say is a very nice high end piece of gear..... especially for what it costs.

Anyway thanks all

I just received my FM3 the other day. I am very pleased with it.
I am curious though why its so much work and research to get an expression pedal with switch capabilities to actually work. I have trs cable exp in pedal one. Then ts cable switch in pedal 2. I did some tweaking via the manual but even then i noticed something didnt line up etc. I really like the pedal i have and dont desire wiring ins and outs with cables to use volume control. In the past with lesser units ive been able to have a wah in my signal chain, volume in my signal chain and with a touch of the toe i could go back and forth from each block (or model depending what world you come from) with ease and no real programming. Also could use expression pedal with other effects but it was a switch back and forth from two blocks i selected. And really thats all i need. But again, this has been alot of work as i believe at some point it can work like i mentioned. Or at least i hope so.

If anyone has anything that would help as there is much more to learn about this new unit. Which i may say is a very nice high end piece of gear..... especially for what it costs.

Anyway thanks all
Leon Todd has a video that explains this. I use a Mission SP-1 with toe switch to switch back-and-forth between volume and wah, and it works flawlessly. I had a hard time figuring out how to make it work until I watched Leon’s video. I’m sorry I don’t have a link to the video, but it is on his YouTube page.

Ok cool. Thank you. I just subscribed to his channel. Hes got alot of help to offer.
Also: i need to realize there are other programming stuff that needs to happen. I have to remember i havnt even looked at foot controller or blocks manual until just now and realized theres much more too it. Phew..

Yeah, lots of stuff

Thanks so much i will see what i can find on LT's channel

I was brand new to fractal, and $100 I spent on Cooper Carter’s FM3 master class was worth every penny! I was getting by just fine but once I took that class, it was a whole New World!

Back
Top Bottom