Expression pedal with switch

MPZ

Hi I have a Axe-fx standart and Rocktron midi mate.
I need to activate/desactivate the effect (for example wha) pressing the expression pedal connected to Midimate expression input.
You know some model of expression pedal to do this?

This
mission_sp1-r_001.jpg

how it´s work??

There are lot's of different options for Mission pedals. You can choose color, switch, spring load, number of channels etc, and this means we build most of them to order. Build time should be about 10 business days. We have been trying to get that down, and many are shipping in 3 or 4 days at the moment. We ship a lot of international orders and they sometimes take a couple of weeks due to customs and related delays in the destination country, which is pretty much out of our control, unfortunately. If anyone has an urgent requirement, they can email us at info@mission-engineering.com and we will do our best to help out. James.

Some people prefer the physical action of a switch (Cry Baby using old timers like me for example :)). Auto-engage works great too though. In fact We do a spring loaded Mission pedal option especially for this. The spring load ensures the pedal returns to heel down when you take of your foot to dis-engage the effect block. James

Also beware you won't be able to connect both pedal & switch to the MidiMate. At least one thing would need a cable to the Axe-FX itself.

Back
Top Bottom