Expression Pedal to MIDI Interface?

why360

Inspired
Hey all

I am looking for some kind of expression pedal to midi interface. All I have come across is the Midi Solutions Pedal Controller boxes but they are a bit pricy for just one expression input. I am looking for something that will take multiple expression pedals in (say 4-6) and have the ability to assign each of the pedal inputs to a specific Midi CC. I know that most Midi controllers (Ground control, MFC, Liquid Foot....) have expression ports but I am looking for a stand alone interface.

Anyone know of any other interfaces out there?

Or even of someone doing custom Midi work?

Last edited:
mackatack has coded a midi controller based on the teensy++. I'm working on building a controller from his code.

The liquidfoot series (even the older ones) can change the cc controlled by the expression pedal ports.

Not exactly what you are asking for (I'd be interested in a standalone box as well), but look for an old Rolls Midiwizard MP1288. It has 8 expression inputs for CC's in addition to it's PC's switches.

The MFC-101 has 4 expression pedal inputs that can be assigned either globally or on a per preset basis. Each of the 4 pedals can be mapped to a CC to control the AXE-FX
Don't know of other devices that would only to (4 to 6) expression pedals to MIDI cc transformation.
On the page : MIDI & Signal Routers, Switchers & Interfaces, Power Supplies | Nice Rack Canada there a "Pedal Controller" that seems to do 1 exp pedal to MIDI event box.
This product could also be of interest to you : MP-201 Multi-Pedal | Moog Music Inc

Back
Top Bottom