Expression Pedal to back of AxeFX or GCP?

There is no Master Volume in the Crystals effect? Maybe you should be controlling INGAIN if you're want to add a small to a large amount of 'Crystals" with your expression pedal??? If so set your mix to the MAX amount you want when you INGAIN is maxed (Toe posistion on the EP ).

This may not be what you're after but it kinda sounded like it to me..... sorry if it's not.

Cam said:
There is no Master Volume in the Crystals effect? Maybe you should be controlling INGAIN if you're want to add a small to a large amount of 'Crystals" with your expression pedal??? If so set your mix to the MAX amount you want when you INGAIN is maxed (Toe posistion on the EP ).

This may not be what you're after but it kinda sounded like it to me..... sorry if it's not.

No, I think that's what I was trying to accomplish. Thing is, that only works for one patch. It seems that I can only use the expression pedal for that one effect. I must be doing something wrong, for sure.

JamCam said:
Cam said:

No, I think that's what I was trying to accomplish. Thing is, that only works for one patch. It seems that I can only use the expression pedal for that one effect. I must be doing something wrong, for sure.

You have to do it for every patch you want it in. It is not global. You can attach an external controller to different things in each patch.

I guess my issue lies in the problem that the Expression Pedal ("external 1") is working for any other effects now; it only works for that one "Crystals" patch as then "ingain" level.

Unless... even though I'm using one expression pedal to control all of these different modifiers, do I have to enter thme as different "external contollers" for each mod?

JamCam said:
I guess my issue lies in the problem that the Expression Pedal ("external 1") is working for any other effects now; it only works for that one "Crystals" patch as then "ingain" level.

Unless... even though I'm using one expression pedal to control all of these different modifiers, do I have to enter thme as different "external contollers" for each mod?

No, you can have external 1 control up to 8 modifiers in a patch. Please explain exactly what you are trying to do and how you are trying to do it.

Back
Top Bottom