Expression pedal setup?

Hello, I have a related issue that doesn't get addressed when I carefully follow yoitsmegabe's very helpful instructions above. My issue is the pedal seems 'stuck' in on off bypass mode. So I can turn the Wah Wah on or off but it doesn't seem to allow any gradation. Per yek I went to the page 13
connect and calibrate and expression pedal section and my pedal type shows CONTINUOUS. However, when I go to the WahWah block moving the pedal only seems to impact the BYPASS function (on off or in out). This appears to be a pedal oriented config issue because I have this issue with all the presets.
View attachment 74983
Moving the pedal doesn't move the operation yellow dot.
View attachment 74984
With the pedal in the low or off position BYPASS is ON
View attachment 74985
With the pedal in the high or on position BYPASS is OFF
Unfortunately, those are my only options at present. I am sure this is pilot error but I am at a loss as to where else to look for the setting that will address this issue.

Best,

Hagen
Where is the pedal plugged into?

Hello, I have a related issue that doesn't get addressed when I carefully follow yoitsmegabe's very helpful instructions above. My issue is the pedal seems 'stuck' in on off bypass mode. So I can turn the Wah Wah on or off but it doesn't seem to allow any gradation. Per yek I went to the page 13
connect and calibrate and expression pedal section and my pedal type shows CONTINUOUS. However, when I go to the WahWah block moving the pedal only seems to impact the BYPASS function (on off or in out). This appears to be a pedal oriented config issue because I have this issue with all the presets.
View attachment 74983
Moving the pedal doesn't move the operation yellow dot.
View attachment 74984
With the pedal in the low or off position BYPASS is ON
View attachment 74985
With the pedal in the high or on position BYPASS is OFF
Unfortunately, those are my only options at present. I am sure this is pilot error but I am at a loss as to where else to look for the setting that will address this issue.

Best,

Hagen
Are you using a TRS cable? What pedal are you using, and is it an expression pedal or an analog volume pedal?

Not sure it affects this, but your Scale parameter for source 1 is turned down a bit - I think it’s best all the way up? Again that might not affect much but try it all the way up.

Looks like chris nailed it - it was the Scale parameter for source 1 - once I maxed that out the pedal began to respond. Thanks so much!
Not related to your problem but you might want to consider not putting your phone number in your signature unless you like getting a lot of spam phone calls ;)

Back
Top Bottom