Expression pedal settings when disconnected

Here is a problem of mine that can be quiet annoying: I control my Axe FX II with the RJM Mastermind GT. Since I am a control freak I use the two pedal jacks on board of the Axe in conjunction with two more pedals connected to the Mastermind GT. One of those external pedals is used for the volume/pan block to control the volume of each of my patches. Sometimes though I don't feel like connecting my pedal board with the Mastermind and the problems begin: No output from none of my personal patches since while the pedal being disconnected volume is set to zero. In this case I cannot even set the volume manually - only when connecting the pedal again.
So here is a feature I would love to have: Could one define a value for a pedal controlled parameter once the pedal is disconnected?

Weird stuff, right?

Thanks,
L

go to modifier screen, set pc reset on. ( you may have to do this for every patch I'm not sure) but that will set the modifier to start were you set it when you enter the patch no matter were the pedal is or isn't.

No need to adjust presets.

On the Axe-Fx go to I/O > MIDI.
Set the EXT CTRL # INIT VAL to 100%, where # is the external controller used in the Vol/Pan block.

No need to adjust presets.

On the Axe-Fx go to I/O > MIDI.
Set the EXT CTRL # INIT VAL to 100%, where # is the external controller used in the Vol/Pan block.
that also works, if you only use that exp# for volume or effects that you want to have at 100% in every preset that uses that exp when you switch to them.

Back
Top Bottom