Expression Pedal global volume-wah question

Steverts

Hi Folks,
I am playing a gig where I step through 37 banks in the AX8. I have it set up to use an expression pedal as a global volume (at the end of the signal chain).
Now I realize that I need 3 patches in various songs that need wah and 2 where I need the volume pedal at the beginning of the signal chain in order to do swells. Is there a simple way to do this where I can keep the global setting, but set up the expression pedal differently in 4 patches? (I dread having to go into 37 banks and add a volume or wah block to each)
Thanks
Steve

I think Global means dedicated. Need another pedal or a Mission sp-1 the one with 2 imputs and a switch. This lets you switch between the 2 functions.

Thanks for the tip Brian. I do get the global thing. I'm just hoping there's some kind of trick to get the AX8 to use a volume and wah block for a few patches. Or a way to re-do the configuration without spending an entire day.

I’m afraid you’re right.
So now I have 37 banks of presets that all need to have a volume (or wah) block inserted. That’s an all day project.
There must be some shortcut.

Thanks guys
My partial solution or shortcut so far has been to program some auto swell presets so I don’t need to change the global volume.
These are extensively tweaked “Black Hole” sounds.
I will try to get a Mission Pedal for switching from volume to wah. For now I’m using a real Clyde

Back
Top Bottom