Expression pedal configurations

droosa70

Greetings all, another unique newbie question. I recently received my FM-9 turbo, and I want to scale down my board size. I currently have 2 mission engineering EP-1 pedals ( one controls wah and the other a pitch wham effect) and a boss FC-7. What I would like to accomplish is to remove 1 of the EP-1 pedals and be able to turn the pitch off when the wah is engaged, and vice versa via the FC-7 or another controller if possible. I’ve spent some time going thru the controllers and bypass settings, and I’m just not figuring it out. Is there a way do do what I need on the FM-9?

Thank you

Greetings all, another unique newbie question. I recently received my FM-9 turbo, and I want to scale down my board size. I currently have 2 mission engineering EP-1 pedals ( one controls wah and the other a pitch wham effect) and a boss FC-7. What I would like to accomplish is to remove 1 of the EP-1 pedals and be able to turn the pitch off when the wah is engaged, and vice versa via the FC-7 or another controller if possible. I’ve spent some time going thru the controllers and bypass settings, and I’m just not figuring it out. Is there a way do do what I need on the FM-9?

Thank you

You might enjoy my video. I set it up for 7 different functions hehe

Great vid thanks for the idea of channels and multiple iterations of blocks,

Also loved the very end "excuse the socks, my wife is Asian" lol
No shoes in the house or else disrespect the family! I prefer to remain married and allowed to sleep in our bed to be honest......

No shoes in the house or else disrespect the family! I prefer to remain married and allowed to sleep in our bed to be honest......
Hey man up here in Canada, shoes in the house seems like blasphemy unless there are messy renos happening. At least for most people I know!

But stepping on footswitches with socks or bare feet sucks, but toppers help

Ok, another frustrated posts. How in the world do I configure the FS7 to actually work? I’ve done away with the second expression pedal and would like to assign a flanger and dive bomb to the FS7 as momentary switches? I can’t find any info, or I just don’t know where to look🤦🏼‍♂️ thanks again

Last edited:
Don't mean to hijack - but I bought the same and love them

Back on topic - it's awesome that we can play with different configs and have one pedal do so many things in one preset, and then totally tweak it for another preset. Big fan of this hardware, and now that I have a bigger board for 2 expression pedals the possibilities are so much more!

Back
Top Bottom