Expression pedal compatability question

Kidfixer

I recently purchased an Avid Eleven Rack (as a gift for a friend who's going through a tough time) and, with it, received a Mission Engineering EP-11S pedal. This pedal was specifically designed to work with the Avid Eleven, but I had planned to purchase a second expression pedal and wondered if I can use this with my AXE FX III. If not, I can just give it to him along with the rack and be SUPER generous.😁

20230126_141040.jpg

Is this something that can be utilized with the AFX3 straight out of the box, or would it require rewiring?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I remember when eleven rack came out. I very nearly bought one. I quite liked the design and some of the sounds in there are pretty great ...like the edge of breakup kind of tones if i recall were good.

From the product description:

Using the Eleven Rack with a MIDI controller? Just flip the toggle switch on the EP-11 and connect it to an expression pedal input. The EP-11 is compatible with many popular MIDI controllers including the Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro.

It also says it's using a linear 10k potentiometer, which will work fine.

I remember when eleven rack came out. I very nearly bought one. I quite liked the design and some of the sounds in there are pretty great ...like the edge of breakup kind of tones if i recall were good.
I played through the Eleven Rack tonight and I REALLY like the way it sounds, the "Blackstone" patch kept me playing for quite a while. Gonna have a hard time giving this away.

I cant wait to play through my AFX3, hope it sounds as good (actually hope it sounds a whole lot better since it cost me 8X as much). My cables come tomorrow to hook it all up, so I guess we'll see..

Back
Top Bottom