Exporting a TMA block to make an Ultra-Res IR

indeloon85

Inspired
So I have my TMA block, matched and ready. I have saved it as a User Cab (.SYX). When I use the cab, it says its in High-Res Format. So my goal is to make this cabinet an Ultra-Res.

I have Cab-lab, but when I export the cab, it stays as a .syx, which cab-lab does not recognize. So instead I tried to do the "Dump to Usb" function on the TMA block on the AXE II, but have no idea where it goes to (folder???). It seems like that is the best way to do it, according to the manual, but it stops there in explaining where the IR actually goes.

So, how do I find the dumped IR from the AXE II? All I want is to put it into Cab-Lab to make it an Ultra Res.

I also have my global IR capture set to Ultra-res, but still saves as High-Res, just to clear that up. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Change the tone match block mode from "Offline" to "Live". It must be in "Live" mode to export as Ultra-res. I don't think that it needs to be in "Live" mode during the matching process, (But it might have to to actually be Ultra-res? not sure.). But either way it will be saved as and processed by the Axe FX as "Ultra-res".

Back
Top Bottom