EXIVIOUS - featuring members of CYNIC & TEXTURES

Hey guys, we just put a new song online on our site http://www.exivious.net and our MySpace. Curious to hear your reactions! In other news, here's our 2nd press release that will go out today:

---------------------------------------------

EXIVIOUS album release date & eBay auction

Fusionmetal band Exivious (featuring members of CYNIC and TEXTURES) will release their debut album May 11th through http://www.exivious.net and MySpace. Their self titled album will appear in a limited 1000 numbered copies, each single copy bundled with its own unique artwork.

Album number 1 to 10 will be sold through eBay auction starting May 1st and ending on May 10th. This first batch of albums will be bundled with 2 guitar picks and a drum stick, all signed by the band.

A second song, Asurim, is available on the Exivious website and MySpace now! With Waves Of Thought being one of the catchy songs on the album, the obscure fusion based Asurim will show another side of Exivious.

Exivious tracklisting:
1. Ripple Of A Tear
2. Time And Its Changes
3. Asurim
4. All That Surrounds pt1
5. Waves Of Thought
6. The Path
7. All That Surrounds pt2
8. Embrace The Unknown (feat. Paul Masvidal of Cynic)
9. An Elusive Need

You can place your pre-order right now!!

Man... I absolutely cannot wait for this album. I am so pumped.

That new song was just... amazing. I used... too many... ellipses. :lol:

Seriously, I don't usually get really too excited about music releases, but I can't wait for this. It's probably the songs you've already shown us that have gotten me excited. These had better not be like good trailers to a bad movie. :lol:

May 11th can't come sooner.

Hi Timon,

fantastic new song, I was already fond of the first alblum extract so I'm really happy of my preorder.

The release date is coming near! All pre-ordered copies have been sent out, so they should reach you guys in a couple of days. Thanks again to everyone who pre-ordered our album!

art_stapel_b.jpg

received my copy yesterday (187/1000).

Haven't gone through all of it yet but sound really promissing ! and I love the artwork :mrgreen:

kenshin said:
received my copy yesterday (187/1000).

Haven't gone through all of it yet but sound really promissing ! and I love the artwork :mrgreen:

Where in the world are you, Kenshin. I'm still watching the mailbox every day waiting for that sucker to arrive in Texas.

Regs,
Jeff

SliderJeff said:
Where in the world are you, Kenshin. I'm still watching the mailbox every day waiting for that sucker to arrive in Texas.

Regs,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

sometime it gots some advantages to live in old Europe ;)

kenshin said:
SliderJeff said:

Regs,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

sometime it gots some advantages to live in old Europe ;)

LOL! That's what I was afraid of. I'll continue to stare at the mailbox next week. :)

CD no. 305 was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight! Woo!

My brain keeps trying to come up with something to compare it to... early Cynic... new Cynic... Ohm crossed with an instrumental Alarum?... haha... nope, nothing I can think of. Very exciting stuff to listen to. I can tell this isn't going to leave my CD player for quite some time.

Very nice work on the production side of thigns too. That Axe-FX is sounding sweet! ;)

Question though... that solo in Arsurim that starts at about 45 seconds in... what the hell is making those f-ed up sounds? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom