Excitement Building!

Evening all,
Finally I'll be joining the Fractal Family, the whole concept of the the AX8 is perfect for me,
I'm on the waiting list in Australia and will hopefully be part of the first shipment,

Currently recording my first EP and would have loved the versatility of the AX8, but it will be all over the next one next year :)

If anyone is in Melbourne and wants to check it out personally or alternatively want me to demo something specifically on my youtube i'd love to help

Pat

Nice of you to offer to your countrymen, Pat, I imagine FAS gear can be scarce in your part of the world. I think we're all hopeful the Q4 release to the general public will hold and we'll have a new tone tool for the new year!

Nice of you to offer to your countrymen, Pat, I imagine FAS gear can be scarce in your part of the world. I think we're all hopeful the Q4 release to the general public will hold and we'll have a new tone tool for the new year!

Thanks for taking the time to reply Rick,
Not as scarce as you'd think!

We have a fantastic axe dealer in independent music, I send them an email and they responded that day explaining that as soon as they're more available in the states we'll get them in aus two months later,

Can't wait to supply and endless amount of clips for youtube, so good that i'll be able to record at night now

Pat,

will take you up on your offer!!!

I live in Gippsland and would love to check it out when you get it!

cheers

Frank

Back
Top Bottom