Excalibur IRs

In this case this is not a speaker.
It's the capture of a guitar tone from a German Metal record. The IRs then have been tweaked to get different options.
Because i suppose that people don't care about that and because i don't want to put number 1 number 2, following the charactéristics of the IRs i have added comments that allow to people to easily have an idea of what they get.(and because i assume that for each IR people would like to get these 4 options, NF&FF Studio&Stage)
Cabs and amps are unknown to me.

bmi said:
In this case this is not a speaker.
It's the capture of a guitar tone from a German Metal record. The IRs then have been tweaked to get different options.
Because i suppose that people don't care about that and because i don't want to put number 1 number 2, following the charactéristics of the IRs i have added comments that allow to people to easily have an idea of what they get.(and because i assume that for each IR people would like to get these 4 options, NF&FF Studio&Stage)
Cabs and amps are unknown to me.

Got it. Thanks.

Already answered...
To be clear, i just have to repeat what i have already said here. All the IRs that i have downloaded are free tweaked IRs.
I have said in this forum to Cliff that if he release a firmware with the support of 22ms IR i will download a lot of IRs in Axechange. That's what i'm doing and everybody feel free to do the same.
In another perspective i would like that people ask themselves who has systematicaly deleted my answers to Jay and then make me thought to be a fool. Shame on this kind of behaviour. This person need a lesson of democraty.
I'm not here to make money compare to some people who claim to be expert and are fake.
I will get a full band microphone in a few days and will redo and publish one of my personal IR.
You will get my work here.

Back
Top Bottom