Every time I Die Tone / Preset?

• Thread starter Deleted member 75605
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 75605

anyone got anything that resembles this band?

They run JCM800's into whatever cab for the core sound (1960's, had an Orange deal at one point but I don't know if they were used to track). Definitely layering going on as far as the albums go though. Jordan has had EMG's in an ESP Eclipse since the early days and Andy has gone through a few brands and guitars the last decade. I would try boosting a JCM800 in the amp block and roll IR's til you find something close. I've never really tried to get "their" tone, so I'm not much more help beyond that.

I don't know if it's still up but I think they posted some studio pics from the last few albums on socials.

Appreciate the tips. Found a "rig rundown" and did a brief copy of amp settings.

Apparently they are using Warehouse Vet 30 speakers, but I used a V30 IR I had - any should work of you can get the Vet 30 IR from Lancaster audio.

Attachments

• Everytime I Die (Rig Copy).syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 19
Worth noting on the new one, I can hear the guitar tone change at least 2-3 times per song. Steve is also doing a lot of legwork with bass tones on this album. You'll want two guitarists haha.

Worth noting on the new one, I can hear the guitar tone change at least 2-3 times per song. Steve is also doing a lot of legwork with bass tones on this album. You'll want two guitarists haha.
For sure, this is more of a live tone than album match. I watched a few videos where they go over amps and I believe it was Andy said he's tried other settings but always comes back to this one and leaves the 1986 800 on it and that this amp was used on recordings as well.

Back
Top Bottom