ev 1 won't go to zero

tommyh

Inspired
yes, i followed calibration steps,but it won't go below 20 ,would a firmware update fix this? I was on quantum 1.0

If you calibrated it, Even if it shows 20 before you hit enter(during calibration, it should move your modifiers to 0. This is why you have to calibrate it.

yes, i followed calibration steps,but it won't go below 20 ,would a firmware update fix this? I was on quantum 1.0
what won't go below 20? what screen or mode on what device is showing "20"? are you using a TRS cable?

yes I'm using the hrs cable that fractal sells, the parameter will not go to zero ,for instance the vol.of an amp
Where is your Pedal plugged into? It sounds like you haven't set up the pedal. Does anything happen when you move the pedal?

Where is your Pedal plugged into? It sounds like you haven't set up the pedal. Does anything happen when you move the pedal?
yes chris it goes from 20- 121 fyi I'm familiar with this ,I just bought this new pedal because my boss fv died,its plugged into the mfc could it be i need to update firmware on mfc ?

it goes from 20- 121
i see. i asked earlier what specific screen is showing "20" and you replied "the parameter will not go to 0... the vol of an amp." so i thought perhaps you were referring to +20 dB on the Amp Volume parameter. but i guess what you meant was that on the MFC Calibration screen, the minimum value won't go lower than 20 when you calibrate.

i see. i asked earlier what specific screen is showing "20" and you replied "the parameter will not go to 0... the vol of an amp." so i thought perhaps you were referring to +20 dB on the Amp Volume parameter. but i guess what you meant was that on the MFC Calibration screen, the minimum value won't go lower than 20 when you calibrate.
Thanx Chris, Let me be more specific,I use the ev1 to control parameters on my ROLAND GR 55 so for example if i had a string pad setup in the GR55 and i have the pedal at the heel, there would still be 20% strings coming threw ,even though i have everything in the gr set properly and it should read 0% ; that being said, the problem is now resolved, i don't know why ,but it works perfect now; more than likely i did not follow procedure properly during calibration

Back
Top Bottom