Euro Red Galvez 8 scene preset, Custom Preset video demonstration

My 8 scene preset using the Euro Red amp model on the Fractal Audio AXE FX II Mark II...

There are 4 levels of amp drive...

Scene 5 is the same as sc 1 with GEQ... Scene 6 is the same as 2 with GEQ... Scene 7 is the same as 3 with Cab Y... Scene 8 is the same as 4 with Cab Y...

The cabs I used to create the preset were OwnHammer Orange 4x12: Cab X OH 412 ORNG H75+V30 PROG-M+
Cab Y OH 412 ORNG V30 70-M+

I played a Gibson Les Paul with Seymour Duncan JB on bridge and P-rail neck (single coil rail side)... both with triple shot rings... Scenes 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 and 8 works well with JB pickup in parallel... and scenes 3 and 4 works better with JB pickup in series... The P-rail neck single coil rail side works very well on all the Scenes...

I made this preset using headphones Shure SRH440. You can get the preset here:
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=4466

I hope you enjoy it... ;-)

Great Work. Ecstacy is a great amp, but it's hard to find good presets utilizing that amp.

Very Nice Preset. Thanks!

(edit)..This preset really has some overtone mojo. In scene 8, i am hearing an amazing low-octave harmonic I have never experienced....using from the OH Heavy Hitters pack
OH 412 ORN+MES V30 OH1-05

Last edited:
Very Nice Preset. Thanks!

(edit)..This preset really has some overtone mojo. In scene 8, i am hearing an amazing low-octave harmonic I have never experienced....using from the OH Heavy Hitters pack
OH 412 ORN+MES V30 OH1-05

Hi! Thanks! I'm glad you liked the preset! :)

Back
Top Bottom