Eruption with my New Peavey EVH Wolfgang USA archtop : )

Thanks so much, garyleg but I'm afraid I cannot download the patch you shared as "Attachment 26606" due to an "Invalid attachment specified" error... would you be so kind to re-upload it (or share it in axe-change instead, as you prefer) ? The sound in your video was amazing so I'd really appreciate that !

Regarding your question unfortunately I haven't played a Wolfgang myself... but I would say the main difference would be the HP_Special not having a D-tuna so tremolo can be set to "floating" depending on how you set up a trem-stop mehanism placed below the bridge. I suggest you take a look at this link for some comparisons, hope that helps:

Peavey HP Special Guitars at Rock'N Roll Weekend

Great Heavy Metal Jeebus! You nailed the tone!

Good playing too, it didn't have that sterile feeling that most eruption attempts have....killer take on it man. Absolutely killer.

Keep it up.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.
Sorry about the links iam still learning how to post this stuff. Probably for the better because after looking closer I posted the wrong preset anyways
Hopefully this one works. I posted it on Axe exchange so if the link doesn't work just go there and look for the "Eruption Plexi"

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Eruption Plexi - by garyleg

Thanks and Hope you enjoy,
Gary

Back
Top Bottom