Error 14 - Please Help!

manu.s

Hi guys!

I updated my AXE FX II firmware to version 13.02 on a Mac OSX (Mavericks) via Fractal Bot.
Then I attempted to update the firmware on my MFC-101 (I followed the instructional video on Youtube from the G66 guy) and it doesn't appear to be able to complete the task, I got error 4 or 6 (can't remember which one). After I restarted the MFC, I got an "error 14" message and I can't do anything anymore.
I can't do a factory reset (I tried to power cycle the MFC while holding down button 11 and all I can see is this error 14 message) i can't go to the Update Mode to try again... i'm stuck with this error, no button is active, I don't know what else to do.

I'm new to this, and I need step-by step instructions on how to get out of this error 14 block.
Thank you very much, any help is appreciated!

Try to update the firmware again. You can still go into update mode with error 14.

"Try to update the firmware again. You can still go into update mode with error 14."

ok but how, i push Edit button and nothing happens, no button is active, just error 14 on MFC screen?

"Try to update the firmware again. You can still go into update mode with error 14."

ok but how, i push Edit button and nothing happens, no button is active, just error 14 on MFC screen?

To enter firmware update mode you need to hold down button #1 when you power on the MFC, the display will change to "FW Update" and it's ready to try again

Back
Top Bottom