Eric Johnson

and this one...

That was awesome man that took me back to seeing Jeff Beck playing freeway jam at the Masonic Temple auditorium in downtown Detroit. Loved it what a great tune.
Man his tone is unmistakable sounds awesome.

That is some awesome music I love it thanks for posting it Larz

I’m ashamed to admit I took this guy for granted for so long. I grew up in Austin and could seem him as often as I cared to see him. Last time I saw him live was probably summer of 86. Before there was ACL, there was a thing called AquaFest - before Austin blew up and became the place every millennial wanted to call home. Anyways, he would play there on the shore of Town Lake where you could watch from mere feet away. Good time. Don’t realize what you had till it’s gone. I still listen to Tones and love it.

Last edited:
I’m ashamed to admit I took this guy for granted for so long. I grew up in Austin and could seem him as often as I cared to see him. Last time I saw him live was probably summer of 86. Before there was ACL, there was a thing called AquaFest - before Austin blew up and became the place every millennial wanted to call home. Anyways, he would play there on the shore of Lake Austin where you could watch from mere feet away. Good time. Don’t realize what you had till it’s gone. I still listen to Tones and love it.
If Tones is the only one you've got your missing out!

The production on that is pretty weak compared to later stuff although there's a lot of really good tunes.

Ah Via Musicom is a must own... Venus Isle is pretty close, production wise among others.

Back
Top Bottom