Eric Johnson Gig

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
Amazing tone

jubyzusu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The show just ended he was playing at a little venue called SPACE In Evanston Illinois that maybe holds 150-200 people.

I got a few shots of his pedalboard after the show

zu5yzeje.jpg

My buddy who was with the brought with the neck off his Eric Johnson strat and got it signed as well

y8e7a5u8.jpg

It looks like he was running a plexi head and two twin reverbs. I'm not sure if he had another head he was running as well. Maybe he scaled back The rig since it was such a small venue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
That's the most organised EJ pedal board I've ever seen. What happened to the random plank of wood with everything spaced a foot away from anything else, all facing in weird directions? :lol

That's the most organised EJ pedal board I've ever seen. What happened to the random plank of wood with everything spaced a foot away from anything else, all facing in weird directions? :lol
That photo's not in it's unpacked ready to play setting. That's all packed up after the show, ready to travel. :encouragement:

Always love seeing Eric live, he never disappoints. My favorite gigs were at a small bar in Little Rock called Juanita's. Maybe 100-150 people and I was literally close enough to touch his guitar. The first year I saw him there I was directly in front of his twin reverbs and my hearing paid for it for several days afterward. The next year they had them pointed off stage and it was a bit easier on the ears. Fantastic gigs, though.

That photo's not in it's unpacked ready to play setting. That's all packed up after the show, ready to travel. :encouragement:

So he opens up the case, randomly scatters it about over a few square metres and THEN it's ready for him to play? :lol

Guys....

Dial shots! Get them when you can.

Get me some good low angle stuff. Don't make it too obvious but I want to see fur and early morning dew.

Back
Top Bottom