Eric Clapton "White Room" Live from 24 Nights Solo & Lesson

Great tone and playing!! Love the wah also. You have a good ear for dialing in tones. You should post the patch with your weekly solo video. Lesson & tone weekly. Winning!! lol

Keep rocking the Axe FX-II ( is that 3.0 firmware?)

Wow you nail it.

You have an uncanny ability to morph different styles and players. Very much enjoyed that. Love your wah too - sounds great. If you ever wanted to share your settings, I'd appreciate it! :D

Sounds great! Well done!!!!!!

Another really good one, CC!

Just curious... are you running FRFR, and if so, what are you using? Also... why don't you record the Axe Fx direct?

Scott Peterson said:
Wow you nail it.

You have an uncanny ability to morph different styles and players. Very much enjoyed that. Love your wah too - sounds great. If you ever wanted to share your settings, I'd appreciate it! :D

Sounds great! Well done!!!!!!

Thanks Scott. I'll post some settings when I get home. It's fairly stock if I recall.

Thomas-Hawk said:
Another really good one, CC!

Just curious... are you running FRFR, and if so, what are you using? Also... why don't you record the Axe Fx direct?

I do run the Axe direct for the actual solo so it (obviously) sounds better. For the lesson I play through the same two Mackie powered monitors on my ProTools rig. I still record the lesson direct but use the room audio because honestly I'm too lazy to synch the audio and the video for all the little separate pieces of the solo I slow down. :) Sometimes there are a lot of pieces.

Dude, your stuff always sounds nice and polished, and your playing is great! I need to subscribe to you once I get a Youtube account going (I know... I know... I've been living in the dark ages yada yada). As always, good stuff! It's inspiring!

Back
Top Bottom