Epic 70’s songs and bands

Oh that is a blast from the past I actually worked back stage for that show here in Panama City 1978.
got to meet those guys in there hospitality room. Wow I had totally forgotten that until I saw your post.
Very talented and entertaining. I miss the days when music wasn't all poured into the same mold. You can hear common influences but lots of original creativity also.

Eric - Layla - 70

Sorry if already posted - checked back but a few posted vids show "unavailable" for me (maybe it's the cold, bits can't move down the line, -20C here - freeze the nuts off a bridge!

Very talented and entertaining. I miss the days when music wasn't all poured into the same mold. You can hear common influences but lots of original creativity also.
Yea that’s the truth things were a lot different back in those days so much simpler. I was mostly back stage but I did get out front to check it out but manly backstage.
I remember I volunteered to work that show and got to see an awesome show and got paid & made overtime.
It was a win win for me :)

Eric - Layla - 70

Sorry if already posted - checked back but a few posted vids show "unavailable" for me (maybe it's the cold, bits can't move down the line, -20C here - freeze the nuts off a bridge!

Looks good to me Paul good one. Man that’s cold burr. We got in the upper 20’s f here and it’s getting colder tonight ugh! Man this is Florida it’s not supposed be that cold here. All ready for spring here lol.

My brother took my wife an I to Chastain Park Amphitheater Atlanta to see the 50th Anniversary Reunion tour April 28 2012.
I have to say I will always remember that what a awesome show. Small venue and everyone was singing along :)

Back
Top Bottom