Wish Enhanced Frequency Bandwith for Low/High Cut in the individual Cab Sections

Petrocelli

Inspired
I like to have a "x 10" Frequency Switch for the Low Cut and a "x 0,1" Switch for the High Cut in the Cab section / "Cab" Tab. With the expanded frequency range it will be possible to do "two Band Crossover Cabs". So if you like the Bass Response from one IR/Dyna Cab and the High Part from the second, you can splitt them at the same Frequency Point or experiment with overlapping the Mids and generate a new, unheard Cab. I think this will be also interesting for designing Bass Cabs.

The FM9 and Axe-Fx III have a crossover block that allows you to do this sort of thing, but it didn't fit into the FM3.

The FM9 and Axe-Fx III have a crossover block that allows you to do this sort of thing, but it didn't fit into the FM3.

yes i know, but my idea is a complete simple thing - it is all there in the cab block, only the frequeny range of the Low/High Cut Filter has to be changed to get an overlapping range!
And cab sounds can be easyly stored as a block preset, which is not possible with a construct of a seperate crossover and two cab blocks!

Back
Top Bottom