ENGL INVADER FW18.12

Oh! I'll have to check this out ASAP. The Invaders one of my favorites.

What did you do the tone match off of? (recording/live amp, Original/II )

Last edited:
Check it out. Ya, most of the time it's from a real amp. I have it recorded from a Sure 58. But other times, I use audio files from videos or STEM .MOGG tracks. This one is from a Kemper recording.

You are obviously a brother from another planet...this patch is ridiculously sick and otherworldly. I played this one all night. This is the INVADER but dialed in correctly (the actual amp can sound a bit obnoxious in the wrong hands). Thank you again for all the gifts.

Xprophet, can ya send me your verion with your changes? I'm curious as to what sounds good to others. Thank you ma' other worldly brutha.

Wow just gave this patch a shot and and I can say again is wow! I have some really nice IIc+ and Mk-4 patches for rhythm and I will add this to my arsenal. keep em coming bro.

Ha, sweet. I'll take a wow! Thanks! I'll keep 'em coming. Requests? :ugeek

Wow just gave this patch a shot and and I can say again is wow! I have some really nice IIc+ and Mk-4 patches for rhythm and I will add this to my arsenal. keep em coming bro.

Sweet, that's great Jbmetal! Giggity bro! How long do ya think you jammed to it? 2-3 hours? More? My ultimate goal for doing this sort of work is to encourage guitarists for super sounds that I would listen to. I only publish a preset if I'd record an album with the tones. I'm not Yek, but I'm glad ya dig it!

Last edited:
I really liked it too Mayalvr. I definitely prefer it over anything I could get out of the Savage amp sim typically.

This patch has tons of gain, but i liked it. Thanks Mayalvr!.

Here is a little clip played with a suhr modern. I didn't change any parameters.
0:00 - 0:37 : Scene 1
0:37 - 0:57 : Scene 1, delay and reverb off, enhancer on
1:00 till end: Scene 2

[Soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/musican-pulse/angle-invader-patch[/soundcloud]

Hey Mayalvr! What I did for the lead scene was just copying the x to y in the amp block and then turn up the mids and highs in a mark v eq :) That really made the lead stand out :)

That makes perfect sense. I always think of it that the mids are the human voice. If you have a choir, and someone sings out a lead, normally that person should have some mid range boost to punch through the song.

Back
Top Bottom