ENGL Fireball 60 watt

Would you like to have the ENGL Fireball added?

• Total voters
IMLO the amps are very similar. any differences (if they exist) can be accommodated within the advanced amp parameters , imlo.

hideous said:
IMLO the amps are very similar. any differences (if they exist) can be accommodated within the advanced amp parameters , imlo.
+1. You can get the more open sound that the Fireball has with some EQ and advanced tweaking.

soggybomb said:
hideous said:
+1. You can get the more open sound that the Fireball has with some EQ and advanced tweaking.

+2 on this
Because of which,I had to vote no.

I think the resources would be better used on a completely different model altogether to give some variety, instead of just another version of the powerball. If there is to be another Engl or two,(which I really hope{begging} there will be :) ) I personally would like to see the Savage120. But I would love to see an Engl SE( or 570 SE preamp, which might be easier as it is just the preamp section) the Steve Morse or Invader also. Each has their own special sound, that sets them apart from the others and not just a variation on the same thing.

MOSHON
DAVE

Back
Top Bottom