ENERGY! - Metal Track

Probably dumb question because it seems pretty obvious but is that you who also commented on the sound cloud recording as well?

Yes that's me. This is duke nukemgroovy! COME GET SOME! DA DA DA, DA DA DA!

"Hi my name 'mr.awesome' and if you want to listen to me press the orange playbutton!"

@ 3:23 - That's one small step for man, one giant boot in the face for choirboy! :D

One word: WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! :twisted

Last edited:
Sounds great!
Superior Drummer? Addictive Drums? Drum programming is still a weak link for me...these sound awesome!

Yes that's me. This is duke nukemgroovy! COME GET SOME! DA DA DA, DA DA DA!

"Hi my name 'mr.awesome' and if you want to listen to me press the orange playbutton!"

@ 3:23 - That's one small step for man, one giant boot in the face for choirboy! :D

One word: WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! :twisted

HAHAHA "@ 3:23 - That's one small step for man, one giant boot in the face for choirboy! :D"

Wow i really love your track!
That's Rhythm' n' Death :mrgreen

I love the heaviness but also got to have some groove lol. Thanks! This track was probably my most conventional all around, from riffing to song structure. I guess at the end it goes into some 5/4 stuff but I think it is masked well.

Death groove? haha reminds me of early Blood Duster.. awesome mate!

You ever listen to the Norwegian band The Cumshots? They are AWESOME! They are Death n' Roll, very cool stuff. I finally got their newer album last night and your Death Groove genre reminded me of that.

Back
Top Bottom