Endless fun, to many notes......CK Traditional Stock cab with the Diezel 3 Amp

Hubi

Experienced
An amp, i really like with the CK Traditional Cab, ist the Diezel 3.Channel Silverface. Even more than with the OH Diezel cabs.........

FW 17 and this cab R121/SM 57 makes it easy to play fast.......sorry, don´t want to be poser..........Solosound played with an additional tube screamer.

Guitar also the G&L Strat with Staufer Humbucker

Preamp cab Gain 3, Sat 2.

An amp, i really like with the CK Traditional Cab, ist the Diezel 3.Channel Silverface. Even more than with the OH Diezel cabs.........

FW 17 and this cab R121/SM 57 makes it easy to play fast.......sorry, don´t want to be poser..........Solosound played with an additional tube screamer.

Guitar also the G&L Strat with Staufer Humbucker

Preamp cab Gain 3, Sat 2.

Sounds awesome! All the clips seem to sound super realistic. :)

I have a secret. Try blending those two stock IRs of mine together. They work really well together and it's essentially using four different mics on different speakers and different real phases. BOOM! :lol

EDIT: Another secret! If you like these stock IRs you should get the whole pack because that's literally 1% of the full capability of the Cab Pack. ;)

Thanks clark. But I´m more than satisfied with this Stock-IR-Sound.............

Another secret: If a product is good, you don´t have to do any Promotion..........just trust our ears....your customers........

Think you will have a great Job for the next years.......Gratulation!:mrgreen....

Thanks clark. But I´m more than satisfied with this Stock-IR-Sound.............

Another secret: If a product is good, you don´t have to do any Promotion..........just trust our ears....your customers........

Think you will have a great Job for the next years.......Gratulation!:mrgreen....

No worries. The customer feedback has been extremely good! :)

I'm actually a CMO so I'm going to disagree with that promotion part. F.ex. If there was no promotion how would you have known about these stock IRs? ;) Actually the free IRs are also a part of promotion.

Anyways what I was trying to say was that there are 126 IRs in the collection. You have two and they're both pretty impressive. Imagine having 124 more. :D

No worries. The customer feedback has been extremely good! :)

I'm actually a CMO so I'm going to disagree with that promotion part. F.ex. If there was no promotion how would you have known about these stock IRs? ;) Actually the free IRs are also a part of promotion.

Anyways what I was trying to say was that there are 126 IRs in the collection. You have two and they're both pretty impressive. Imagine having 124 more. :D

Haha. Spoken like a true salesman :D

BTW Hubi: Great sounds ;)

@Kriig: That´s what i also thought: Clark has leaned to create great IR´s, but also how to sale them.......:mrgreen.....but it´s ok!

Thanks to everybody for your feedback ........

Back
Top Bottom