ENDITOL Album

Btw did you re-work all the songs from the demo? Listening to the new one now, "Monoculture' niiiiiiiiiiice.

Fusion said:
Btw did you re-work all the songs from the demo? Listening to the new one now, "Monoculture' niiiiiiiiiiice.

Yeah for sure, everything was re-mixed / mastered, lots of parts added, some songs re-recorded and of course most of the vocals are new as well.

ENDITOL said:
The Shredding Hand said:
ENDITOL said:
Thanks fwendz, I programmed the drums and bass. As for where / how to buy i'm still working that out but will keep ya posted. :twisted:

Very cool stuff, I dig it and it sounds great! Please keep us posted on when we can buy the mp3 version of the album online!

Also, what did you use to program the bass?? I didn't know there was software out there for that! Did you use EZdrummer or Superior for the drums?

-Eric

Thanks Eric. I used Trilian to program the bass, awesome instrument. They have fingered, picked, synth, Chapman stick all kinds of good shit.
I used Superior drummer for the drums, primarily the Metal Foundry expansion, also layered with some other samples on the kick and snare.

Cool, will check this out!

-Eric

Thanks all! You can buy the album on my website now: http://www.enditol.net/

There is a high quality MP3 download option to pay what you want. Alternatively you can pre-order the Digipak for $10 + shipping which will be shipping in 4-6 weeks.

Cheers,

- Sacha

Back
Top Bottom