ENDITOL Album

Sorry dude, but you're not "finished" until I can buy it from ya :twisted:

ENDITOL said:
http://www.myspace.com/ENDITOL
http://www.enditol.net

Well after working on this on and off for the better part of a decade I finally finished the ENDITOL album...Check it and rock the fuck out! PS Most guitars are Axe-FX

Thanks fwendz, I programmed the drums and bass. As for where / how to buy i'm still working that out but will keep ya posted. :twisted:

I dig it!
When are you ever going to work more on the broke bands blog lol, I really liked reading that!@

S-O said:
I dig it!
When are you ever going to work more on the broke bands blog lol, I really liked reading that!@

Cheers man, I like working on it too just need to find the time! Anything specific you'd like to read aboot?

Hmmmm....

I dunno haha!

Maybe more on mixing, like how you choose different sounds for tracks, how much grind in the bass mixed with the di or clean amp, or thoughts on layers blah blah. I love it all!

There are some incredibly complex things going on in these songs! Sounds great! Tempo changes, time sig changes, key modulation, multiple and distinct vocal styles, huge progressive metal 7th arpeggios under layers of melodic vocals... and that's just the first song!

Really great work man!

Sidivan said:
There are some incredibly complex things going on in these songs! Sounds great! Tempo changes, time sig changes, key modulation, multiple and distinct vocal styles, huge progressive metal 7th arpeggios under layers of melodic vocals... and that's just the first song!

Really great work man!

Cheers man, glad ya dig.

ENDITOL said:
Thanks fwendz, I programmed the drums and bass. As for where / how to buy i'm still working that out but will keep ya posted. :twisted:

Very cool stuff, I dig it and it sounds great! Please keep us posted on when we can buy the mp3 version of the album online!

Also, what did you use to program the bass?? I didn't know there was software out there for that! Did you use EZdrummer or Superior for the drums?

-Eric

The Shredding Hand said:
ENDITOL said:

Very cool stuff, I dig it and it sounds great! Please keep us posted on when we can buy the mp3 version of the album online!

Also, what did you use to program the bass?? I didn't know there was software out there for that! Did you use EZdrummer or Superior for the drums?

-Eric

Thanks Eric. I used Trilian to program the bass, awesome instrument. They have fingered, picked, synth, Chapman stick all kinds of good shit.
I used Superior drummer for the drums, primarily the Metal Foundry expansion, also layered with some other samples on the kick and snare.

Back
Top Bottom