Effects/Peset mode on the fcb 1010 controller

Just got the behringer fcb 1010 with the eureka prom chip 3.2. Can someone tell me how to use that mode. Not having any luck yet. I believe you have to make a favorite preset and then save it in the effects preset mode which worked but then the effects controls are not recognized when trying to activate or un activate them, such as turning on and off a drive, reverb, delays etc. what am i missing?

On your Axe FXIII:
  1. Press Setup.
  2. Scroll down to Midi Remote.
  3. Hit Enter.
  4. Page twice to the right until you get to Bypass.
  5. Here you need to go thru everything and set all the cc#s the same as they are for the Axe FXII. They are in the Axe FXII manual page 194.
6. Once you have set up the CC#s in the Axe FXIII the same as they are in the Axe FXII, the FCB-1010 with EurekaProm will work fine.

7. After you have finished setting up the CC#s you need to page to the right to External and set External Control 1 to 16 and External Control 2 to 17.

8. Make sure program change is turned on in the Axe FX.

Here is a link to EurekaProm’s info on using it with the Axe FX. The different modes are all spelled out in detail on this page. There are videos also.
The looper, scenes, presets, etc are already set up, as are the effects buttons. If you want to change the effects buttons from their default settings in the EurakaProm here is a link showing how to do that.

http://www.eurekasound.com/eurekaprom/fa

Back
Top Bottom