Eeee-Clarkarena! Cab Pack 11 & 12 (?) CLIP

Talk about mud flaps

I have something to admit. Obviously since I'm not a native English speaker I see these sentences that I know are meant to be jokes but that I don't quite get so I use Google to find out what they mean. I'm still quite confused. Did you mean when a female has so much intercourse that her genitalia resembles the mudflaps on a semi truck? And talking about it?

I have something to admit. Obviously since I'm not a native English speaker I see these sentences that I know are meant to be jokes but that I don't quite get so I use Google to find out what they mean. I'm still quite confused. Did you mean when a female has so much intercourse that her genitalia resembles the mudflaps on a semi truck? And talking about it?

Clark your English is really good.

But your knowledge of Spinal Tap is poor.

Spinal Tap - Big Bottom Lyrics | MetroLyrics :)

"Mud flaps" would be a reference to the preferred quality (much) and quantity (also much) of the gluteal musculature and associated tissues of the female posterior.

love to see a compilaiton cab pack . say just 10 fav IR's from each cab pack sp far

the cab packs are great but there is just too much stuff in them for me .

love to see a compilaiton cab pack . say just 10 fav IR's from each cab pack sp far

the cab packs are great but there is just too much stuff in them for me .

I completely understand this opinion. That's why I'm trying to do packs that take this to account. Essentially the Aces folder always includes those that I've chosen as "the best IRs". Obviously you have to understand that people have different tastes and even I have different tastes depending on the day. So there are also people who want that versatility. Some packs get criticized for not having enough options and I want to make sure that I got all the best sweet spots captured in these Cab Packs.

I think there might be a possibility to have a bundle that includes many Cab Packs but like I've said before there will have to be more products out first. To have a "best IRs" Cab Pack feels kind of like a "greatest hits" album. You take an album that's meant to be one epic piece of art and then you delete all the songs that didn't get enough radio time. That goes a bit against the grain for me personally but obviously if people want that then it's always a possibility. Don't hold your breath though. It's not coming out "soon". :) What I'm trying to do here is create these real life cabs in a digital form and I don't think a few IRs will quite cut it.

I actually have really interesting news for you guys on some other future Cab Packs. Although I've shot many Cab Packs already I think I might want to release something else first that's completely different to what I've done before. :)

I completely understand this opinion. That's why I'm trying to do packs that take this to account. Essentially the Aces folder always includes those that I've chosen as "the best IRs". Obviously you have to understand that people have different tastes and even I have different tastes depending on the day. So there are also people who want that versatility. Some packs get criticized for not having enough options and I want to make sure that I got all the best sweet spots captured in these Cab Packs.

I think there might be a possibility to have a bundle that includes many Cab Packs but like I've said before there will have to be more products out first. To have a "best IRs" Cab Pack feels kind of like a "greatest hits" album. You take an album that's meant to be one epic piece of art and then you delete all the songs that didn't get enough radio time. That goes a bit against the grain for me personally but obviously if people want that then it's always a possibility. Don't hold your breath though. It's not coming out "soon". :) What I'm trying to do here is create these real life cabs in a digital form and I don't think a few IRs will quite cut it.

I actually have really interesting news for you guys on some other future Cab Packs. Although I've shot many Cab Packs already I think I might want to release something else first that's completely different to what I've done before. :)

yeah thats all understandable . there are many ways to use IRs and you have to cater to everyone

personally I just like a IR that is giving a good , even representatin of whats coming out the amp and I can fine tune from there with amp settings and eq ,rather than going through a hundred ir's to fine tune the sound

personally I just like a IR that is giving a good , even representatin of whats coming out the amp

This is really weird but this is the exact first feedback I got from the beta team describing the 5153 Cab Pack. An extremely transparent Cab Pack that doesn't color your tone in a specific way but lets your guitar and amp choice characters come through. :)

Back
Top Bottom