AFIII Presets Edosounds - Famous Riffs preset pack

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

edo

Power User
Vendor
I don't know if you've read it in an older post.. anyways, a few days ago I came up with the idea to post a 1 minute clip every day on my ig / fb pages, with a mini tutorial of a "famous riff" by request. In the end, I turned these clips into a series of preset packs, with a new volume coming out every 10 days including the presets voted by followers used in these clips. It's been a lot of fun - and quite a challenge - both in terms of parts and tone!

Volume 1 is out now, here's the preset list:

1.Muse - Knights of Cydonia
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
3. Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime
4. Guns n' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
5. AC/DC - Thunderstruck
6. Van Halen - Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
7. Pearl Jam - Even Flow
8. Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
9. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
10. The Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling

And here's the sample video:

If you dig the idea, follow me (edosounds) on ig and keep an eye on the stories to make your requests!

Purchased, have been playing these non stop for 3 hours since!
Really happy with them!
They translate really well to my system too!

Purchased, have been playing these non stop for 3 hours since!
Really happy with them!
They translate really well to my system too!
Are there different scenes in these presets or are they all the same throughout the preset?

Reactions: edo
Are there different scenes in these presets or are they all the same throughout the preset?

It's just 1 scene per preset, the sounds you hear in the demo clip.
I will eventually develop the presets into full songs with multiple scenes in the Famous Rigs packs that I plan on working on after the Famous Riffs series, at the end of lockdown!

It's just 1 scene per preset, the sounds you hear in the demo clip.
I will eventually develop the presets into full songs with multiple scenes in the Famous Rigs packs that I plan on working on after the Famous Riffs series, at the end of lockdown!
Thanks for the info Edo. I will try them out tonight.
Rich

Really nice playing Edo, it's great seeing how you play so nicely all styles not only U2.

I really liked how your les paul sounds, keep rocking dude and stay safe!

Reactions: edo
Back
Top Bottom